Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz my favorite series


Some of my favorite books I've read this year have been the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz. Odd Thomas


The character Odd is a unusual young man who sees the ghost's of people who need his help to solve their murders. From the moment I read how Odd got his name because of a error on his birth certificate his mother never corrected, I knew these books were the more humorous side of Dean Koontz writing.

These books are also filled with humor with the ghost's of some famous people like Elvis and
Frank Sinatra Brother Odd (Odd Thomas Novels). I looked forward to reading each book and found them hard to put down till the very end. If you are already a fan of Mr. Koontz books you will find these are not as dark as many of his tales. I hope Mr. Koontz will continue to write about Odd in the future. I say try them out for an enjoyable escape from the everyday! Checkout more of the series below well worth the price!
More books in the Odd Thomas series.
Forever Odd (Odd Thomas Novels)
In Odd We Trust
Odd Hours


Humor Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome